OBI* is on the hunt for a part-time junior web developer to join our team. We are boutique agency who not only design, build and manage website, but also deal with all things comms, graphic design, SEO, and GoogleAds.
Our projects come to us in all shapes and sizes – from start-ups to expanding businesses.
Here are some specifics of what we are looking for:
– Work closely with our team to build client websites
– Work closely with clients to evolve and manage their existing websites
– Work to resolve any website bugs or errors
– Assist in the development and management of the CMS for client websites, including maintaining ongoing updates and security
– Prioritizing all things user experience and functionality
We’ll look favourably at resumes that have previous web development experience and can demonstrate the following:
– Solutions focused with an ability to work independently and be comfortable asking for help when needed
– Strong WordPress skills
– Effective task prioritisation and time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
– Write clean, maintainable code when needed
– Experience using Adobe XD (desired but not necessary)
– Strong Google-fu skills
What’s in it for you?
– Hybrid working environment
– Barista level coffee from café below office space
– A leave day for your birthday
– Mid-week lunch with the director with mentorship potential
– Supportive environment